Unfortunately the following seems necessary these days, so read on ....
If you decide to continue reading these web pages / electronic documents then you make an agreement / contract with the author of it to:-
1. Release him [said author] from any and all responsibility resulting from any accident, incident or any other event that may or may not have arisen from viewing these web pages, following construction information, or from flying your flight simulator.
2. Any building, construction, maintenance or adjustment of any electrical system, computer system, or visual display system, motion systems or any other devices should and will be carried out by a qualified tradesperson. Always use a qualified Electrician for electrical work.
3. Agree not to use any information contained in these web pages for flying real aircraft in recreational, private, commercial environments, or for any other purpose apart from home flight simulation..
4. Agree that the information contained in these web pages are for personal flight simulators being used in recreational purposes only.
5. Information in text, graphics, tables and other formats does not officially reflect view or opinions of Boeing, MicroSoft; Flight Deck Solutions; Project Magenta; Sim-Avionics; Jeppesen or any other organisation.